We are thrilled to again be partnering with the Hui Noʻeau Visual Arts Center and we want YOU to get excited about Maui Nui native species!! It is time to research, visit places, and create for the love of our ʻāina.
This is an especially important year as East Maui Watershed Partnership is proud to be celebrating it’s 25th year as the FIRST watershed partnership in the State. We invite you to learn about Maui’s native species by:
- Looking around our website to learn about the important work we do
- Visit the exhibit website to learn more about it and see previous entries.
- Teachers, get your class involved. See ʻTips for Teachers” on the MWA website artist resources page.
- Take a hike with us into the TNC’s Waikamoi Preserve. More info on the blog page.
- Spark your artistic ideas by taking a class at the Hui
- Attend the info session on entering MWA on July 5th at the Hui from 5pm-6pm
More ideas for inspiration can be found on the MWA website artists resources page. Read the prospectus for more detailed eligibility criteria. Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center is located at 2841 Baldwin Ave. Makawao, HI 96768
BE THE VOICE AND INSPIRATION TO OUR COMMUNITY ABOUT OUR UNIQUE NATIVE SPECIES!